Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just my past quote

Memories have always been precious; Some people think that I have a little problem and maybe another one i have a problem with my brain?. I am on the Internet a lot. By a lot I mean a couple of hours a day or more.
Sometimes, when i've got to go to play football or have a dinner with friends or maybe to sleep or whatever, i am still on the intenet!! I am always looking for the next amazing thing to catch my interest. Anything from the mundane to the bizarre seems to strike my fancy, so basically that includes just about everything. But constantly searching for the next site that will shock and amaze me grows tiring.
That's why I started this blog. Instead of viewing the Internet as a passive bystander, I decided to be a part of it.

p/s:sory, i've just copy and edited my past quote. nowadays, i've listen back what people are talking around. lol!

No comments: